Home Affairs Department
Rural Representative Election Voter Registration Information Enquiry System
Home Affairs Department
The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
Brand Hong Kong
GovHKText OnlyTraditional ChineseSimplified Chinese


The final register for the Rural Representative Election is published in October every year. You may use the Rural Representative Election Voter Registration Information Enquiry System (“the System”) to check if you have been registered as an elector of the Rural Representative Election. If you are a registered elector, you may check your particulars entered in the final register, including the Rural Committee and the Village/Market Town for which you have been registered.

The System is for electors to check their own registered particulars only. Anyone who looks up another elector’s registered particulars through the System without the latter’s prior written consent may contravene the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).

Application for New Voter Registration and Change of an Elector’s Registered Particulars

  • If you are eligible to be registered as an elector and wish to have your particulars included in the register of the year, please submit an application on or before 16 June of that year.
  • Electors who wish to change their registered particulars in the register should submit an application on or before 16 June of that year.

Applications reaching the Electoral Registration Officer after the deadline (i.e. 16 June) will be processed when compiling the provisional register of the following year.

If you have submitted an Application for New Voter Registration, you may check the latest progress of your application through the System.

Please note that proof of address must be attached to the application form for new voter registration or change of the registered principal residential address for the Resident Representative Election/Kaifong Representative Election. For details, please refer to the Guidance Notes in the application form.

The duly completed and signed application form can be submitted by one of the following methods:

  • by post (Address: Home Affairs Department, 30/F, Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong); or
  • by fax (Number: 2591 6392); or
  • in person or by a representative to the HAD Headquarters or the Home Affairs Enquiry Centres of any District Offices under the HAD; or
  • by email (Email address: rre@had.gov.hk) (Any application form uploaded to the Cloud storage with the link provided in an email will not be accepted); or
  • by uploading the electronic form to the e-Submission Platform (Website: http://www.had.gov.hk/rre).